Contact Us

TheGossipBoy01@yahoo.com

Search Gossip Boy

Friday, May 14, 2010

Matthew Morrison Not A Cheater?




Glee teacher Matthew Morrison has spoken up to deny that he can be included in the cheater's club. 

“It’s so laughable. There’s the one about Lea and myself, and we were literally on set and I got a call from my publicist, and [Lea] got a call a minute later. And we looked at each other like, ‘What the fuck?’"

He also says that the interview with his ex-fiancee never even happened!

“I have a great relationship with [my ex]. I feel like I can handle this stuff because I don’t really care. I’ve never gotten into tabloids and I don’t really care about it now, but I just feel bad for other people in my life who are getting dragged into it. It just kinda sucks.”

Yeah, yeah…


The Glee PR team is earning their salaries this month....