Contact Us

TheGossipBoy01@yahoo.com

Search Gossip Boy

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Weeds Preview



On August 16th Showtime will premiere the Sixth season of the mega-hit Weeds. After last season's shocking final 5 minutes, I am waiting on the edge of my seat for the return of one of my favorite shows.

I reported to you a couple of months ago that Elizabeth Perkins would not be back this season and we would have to live without Celia Rhodes. But sexy Hunter Parrish will be back this season and has told me that he has to film a hot nude scene as well as what he called an "awkward sex scene."

Are you ready to get stoned when Weeds returns?

2 comments:

BobNYC said...

Hunter really knows how to do the foreplay - an awkward sex scene - dare I get my hopes up? Bong awaits.

Unknown said...

i actually just watched all of the season on netflix over the past few weeks. yowsa! awesome show!