Contact Us

TheGossipBoy01@yahoo.com

Search Gossip Boy

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Fall Out Of Fall Out Boy



This news upset me to no end today, so much I had to let Gigi post this for me.  Fall Out Boy, who had insisted that they were on a break, has finally broken up.  They should have known, if it didn't work for Ross and Rachel, it wasn't going to work for them.  Pete Wentz confirmed it though some tweets with outraged fans.
"Don't you get it? A hiatus is forever until you get lonely or old. I don't plan on either," he wrote. "I can't imagine playing in FOB again. Something would have to change in my head or my heart ... not my wallet."
 There are rumors that the band may continue on without him.  Which fuels the past rumors that Pete's lovely wife Ashlee Simpson-Wentz has caused a Yoko-type strain on the band.  My advice, Pete is the creative brain behind FOB.   Kind of makes me wonder if Pete didn't see this coming.  Our original Emo boy has not been himself lately.  He even pulled a Britney and shaved his head marking what I call, the day the emo died.  Yes, I know that he lost a bet and shaved his head, but poor Pete is definitely feeling the strain of being a dad.  Without his lyrics and creativity and lets face it, his smoldering good looks, what is left?  This is a sad, sad day.

No comments: