Contact Us

TheGossipBoy01@yahoo.com

Search Gossip Boy

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Paper Magazine Beautiful People 2010

Paper Magazine has announced its list of 2010's Beautiful People that they are obsessed with and think that we should be too.  Among the list are  Idol Adam Lambert,  Oscar Nominee Anna Kendrick, and GleeK's Dianna Agron and Mark Salling.


Adam Lambert on his so-far controversial career-“Most of what I do doesn’t feel controversial,” he says. “I’m just the same Adam I’ve always been, and in the circles I run in, it’s not all that shocking. There’s been a void in mainstream music of a male performer who’s theatrical, campy, over the top. That’s something that used to be celebrated, and I haven’t seen that lately. So I think that’s an interesting challenge—to fill that spot.”


Anna Kendrick on being nominated for an Oscar will do that for a girl. “You find out with the rest of the world,” Kendrick says. “I was too nervous to watch the nominations on TV, so I went for a jog, but my phone started going off. I sprinted back home, cracked a bottle of champagne and started drinking it before I realized it was 5 a.m.” 

Dianna on, Quinn: “She’s deliciously evil and oscillates between being the mean girl and someone with an ounce of a heart”

Mark Salling on, Puck: “He’s a bad guy inside of a good guy inside of a bad guy.”

Mark on Puck’s future with Quinn: “I know my character. He’s not going to stop sexting other girls.”

Mark on bloggers’ breathless descriptions of his chiseled physique: “I’m honored by their kind words. But my eyes are up here, OK?”

According to Agron and Salling, the new episodes, which begin April 13th, will feature little resolution when it comes to their twisted relationship.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay so I generally LIKE Adam however, he's lying his ass off by saying that he's always been this way. During the time he was on American Idol, he was way way WAY toned down.

I just hate people who outright lie. Adam, stop being an ass. I'm okay that you want to be an attention ho. Just be upfront about it.