Contact Us

TheGossipBoy01@yahoo.com

Search Gossip Boy

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tom Cruise Back into The Danger Zone?

Looks like Tom Cruise may bringing Maverick back for the long awaited sequel, Top Gun 2.

Screenwriter Christopher McQuarrie says that Top Gun 2 could not even be a movie without the character of Pete "Maverick" Mitchell.  Considering that it has been 25 years since the original Top Gun was released, would Tom Cruise be willing to reprise the role?

Cruise seems to be one of the busiest men in HW lately, doing anything possible to stay relevant.  But all that aside, Tommy boy would be wise to pay homage to a role that made him the star that he is today.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would it be wrong to admit... I never watched Top Gun? If I did, I completely forgot.

I'll go with "never watched it". But my friends all did and had posters in their bedrooms. Not me... I remember young Tom from "Taps" and "The Outsiders". My friends, I bet, missed those. :-)

Anonymous said...

Probably a good idea from a distraction standpoint to reprise a role he played from the era before he became a complete a-hole, not that I'd be interested in seeing it myself.