Contact Us

TheGossipBoy01@yahoo.com

Search Gossip Boy

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

You Look Just Like Jessica Simpson...

Poor Jessica Simpson.  First John Mayer reveals that she is amazing in bed, which I don't see as a bad thing, then she comes out looking like this. I''m not one to talk about people for the way they look, but Jessica!

She is obviously insecure about it, hence the entire black outfit.  But her face has become very puffy and she seems to not care anymore.  My opinion, she had way too much work done and it backfired.  She is due to appear on Oprah to talk about what John Mayer had said because she has nothing else to promote.  She will ride this wave as long as she can, good at playing the victim.

She is the original reality star, the first celeb to let camera's follow her and then husband Nick Lachey.  She is also the one to ignite the reality show curse.  Let them follow you during your marriage and soon after the show is over, so is your relationship.  But I have been told that daddy Joe has told her to get herself together and back to what she was before she finds herself out on her ass.  No one wants to see a fat has-been wearing mom jeans get on stage and sing.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"But I have been told that daddy Joe has told her to get herself together and back to what she was before she finds herself out on her ass." Isn't this the exact same thing Gossip Boy said about the two stars who spend their day doing crack or something? I haven't looked back yet, but pretty sure it said something about their management telling them they need to lose weight or they'll be out on their arses. ;)

Anonymous said...

Dude,where are you seeing she's had work on her face? In the first pic, she obviously weighs more than she did in the 2nd. Some people gain weight in the face, sometimes a lot. Maybe she's bloated and about to surf the crimson tide.
Either way, I don't see anything different about her actual facial features to assume she got plastic surgery.

I_Aim2Misbehave said...

Eh, I feel kind of bad for her. She just seems lost.

I think she felt pressured to get all the PS to keep up. I believe she had her first brow lift before she was even 30.... nose done, lips..breast lift...and a few others..

Anonymous said...

ruh roh... I thought t hefirst pic was Loni Anderson

Unknown said...

I don't know man.... I think she'd be better off if she lost Daddy Joe.

Anonymous said...

I re-read the blind. Same exact wording. Gotta love GB!

Anonymous said...

God you're fucking stupid gossip boy. She's not on Oprah to talk about Mayer, she's on there to talk about her new tv show, and probably her $500 million shoe/handbag line.

Anonymous said...

No, J. Simpson is def milking the Mayer comments

Anonymous said...

http://gossipboyfan.livejournal.com/