Contact Us

TheGossipBoy01@yahoo.com

Search Gossip Boy

Friday, May 14, 2010

Matt Lauer Denies Cheating Accusations

Today show host Matt Lauer and his wife Annette Lauer are denouncing and denying a report saying they have split.  The National Enquirer, more trust-worthy than one would think, had reported that the couple had broken up amid accusations of infidelity in their 12-year marriage.

“I am living in my apartment with Annette and my children as a family and a couple,” Matt told People. “I have never moved out. I am not moving out. There is no truth to that.”

“Out of self respect, I want to stand up for our family and protect them,” Annette added. She acknowledged past marital difficulties but, “We have worked through it.”

Even if Mr. Lauer did cheat on his wife, with all of the cheating scandals exploding  I highly doubt he would choose this time to speak out about it.  Time will tell but from what I have always heard, Matt is not one to be greedy with the Lauer Lovin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

..no surprise there, for me anyway. i suspected he a cheat..don't know if he's that interesting joining ranks of a.b-list cheaters, but then again it seems to be the norm in HoeLoLand..